Sales & Marketing Ops
From distributing round robins to automatic lead conversion, we discuss topics that simplify the Salesforce management process for your sales and marketing teams.
- The world of Salesforce applications is super-saturated with what’s known as “integrated applications” – third-party software that pulls data out of Salesforce, crunches some numbers, and puts it back. The companies that create integrated applications are focused on their own tool, and typically don’t know a whole lot about Salesforce itself. Which is a problem. […]
- Account-based marketing has been touted as the hot new thing in sales and marketing strategy. Just a quick Google search will show you hundreds of blog posts proclaiming that this “revolutionary” new tactic that is changing the nature of sales and marketing as we know it. But if you look a little more critically at […]
- If you’ve ever done a search for published account-based marketing content, you may have noticed a glaring omission: The content consistently lacks input from Sales Ops and other people in the sales hierarchy. ABM content is almost exclusively written for Marketing execs, and it often lacks a basic understanding of how Salesforce even works. This […]
- The marketing-sales cycle is unique to every company and is constantly evolving. Whether its outbound or inbound marketing, cold-calling, print or digital media buys, or building out a layer of SDRs or BDRs, each company has its own fingerprint when it comes to marketing and sales. That said, today’s businesses are grappling with problems that […]
- Years ago, Salesforce released a feature called “Campaign Influence” with the promise of allowing you to track campaign ROI directly in Salesforce. Unfortunately, this feature didn’t get any roadmap attention and Salesforce stopped working on it for several years. The legacy campaign influence object wasn’t even in the API! One of the huge side benefits […]