Sales & Marketing Ops
From distributing round robins to automatic lead conversion, we discuss topics that simplify the Salesforce management process for your sales and marketing teams.
- Do you want to manage your routing process in an intuitive and easy-to-use way? Now you can, using Lane Four’s new visual router. Our visual router is configured through the Salesforce Flow Designer, a powerful tool that ensures that complex routing logic can easily be created, shared and updated. That means you can configure lead, […]
- It’s getting harder and harder to generate inbound leads, which is why you need to track response times on your most important ones—inbound demo requests. We’ve been getting more and more requests from our clients to closely track the response times on these leads, which is why we’re happy to announce our integration with Salesforce […]
- The world of Salesforce applications is super-saturated with what’s known as “integrated applications” – third-party software that pulls data out of Salesforce, crunches some numbers, and puts it back. The companies that create integrated applications are focused on their own tool, and typically don’t know a whole lot about Salesforce itself. Which is a problem. […]
- Account-based marketing has been touted as the hot new thing in sales and marketing strategy. Just a quick Google search will show you hundreds of blog posts proclaiming that this “revolutionary” new tactic that is changing the nature of sales and marketing as we know it. But if you look a little more critically at […]
- If you’ve ever done a search for published account-based marketing content, you may have noticed a glaring omission: The content consistently lacks input from Sales Ops and other people in the sales hierarchy. ABM content is almost exclusively written for Marketing execs, and it often lacks a basic understanding of how Salesforce even works. This […]