Learning & Practice
Learning & Practice
Looking towards the future with insights gleaned from professional development events.
- We’re delighted to announce that Lane Four will be sponsoring the The Marketing Nation Summit, which takes place April 23-26 in San Francisco. Hosted by Marketo, the conference brings together the best and brightest minds in the digital transformation of marketing, advertising, IT, services, and beyond. We’re looking forward to the sessions on B2B Marketing, […]
- We’re working with a client to support an integration with a commercial application. I have recommended we create a custom web service supported by salesforce, but they asked a reasonable question: “Why couldn’t we use the Salesforce API directly instead of having someone build the web service?” Here’s why I recommend the custom web service […]
- We’ve stressed the importance of bringing Sales and Marketing teams together to maximize your Account-Based strategy, and TOPO Summit strives to do just that. With two days of learning from the world’s best sales and marketing organizations, thought leaders and technology vendors the agenda focuses on seven important topics in revenue including Account-Based, Marketing Ops […]
- We have exciting news: Today, we’re announcing the general availability of the Lane Four application, which can now be installed from the Salesforce AppExchange! We’ve worked in the Salesforce community for over 8 years, splitting time between heavy custom-development projects and working at the intersection of marketing automation and Salesforce. This has given us a […]
- Account-based marketing (ABM) is one of the biggest trends in marketing right now, and, as I’ve mentioned before, it’s a strategy that simply does not work if it doesn’t include both sales and marketing teams. Bringing these teams together is the only way for organizations to sync their revenue-generating and customer-acquisitions efforts. The Revenue Summit […]